Position: Pelvic Physiotherapist
City: Sherwood Park & Airdrie, Alberta
Closing Date: Ongoing
Contact: Hannah Steenwyk
Phone: 416-488-4310 x 9517
Pelvic Physiotherapist – Sherwood Park & Airdrie (2 Positions), Alberta
Lifemark Health Group is a proudly Canadian healthcare company, providing diversified services across the country. We have over 20 years of experience providing rehabilitation, medical assessments, seniors wellness and sport medicine programs. With over 2500 highly-trained clinicians and medical experts in over 175 locations, we are one of Canada’s most trusted healthcare organizations.
We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable and experienced staff, many of whom incorporate multiple treatment modalities into their practice. We offer acupuncture, IMS, vestibular therapy, cancer care, FCE evaluations, impact testing and concussion treatment, manual therapy, massage therapy and exercise therapy. We also carry off-the-shelf exercise equipment and bracing.
We are seeking a keen pelvic physiotherapist to add to our team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 2+ years of experience as a fully registered clinician
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset, including pelvic health therapy levels 1-3
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information