Position: Part Time Pelvic Physiotherapist
Contact name: Hannah Steenwyk
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone #: 416 587 9594
Closing date: N/A, waiting for the right fit!
Pelvic Physiotherapist – Barrie, ON – Part Time
Doug Freer & Associates has recently joined the Lifemark family!
D. Freer & Associates is a full service, multidisciplinary clinic. We offer a variety of services which include but are not limited to: physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, athletic therapy, Sports Medicine, registered massage therapy, acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, and personal training. We offer a wide range of specialty services and treat people from diverse backgrounds with many different orthopaedic conditions. We provide rehabilitation solutions for musculoskeletal conditions including sprains and strains, neck and back pain, pre and post surgical rehabilitation, Motor Vehicle accident patients, athletic injuries, tendonitis, bursitis, return to sport training to chronic / difficult to treat conditions and much more.
We are looking to add a pelvic physiotherapist to our team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information