Closing Date: Open until position is filled
Contact: Celine NONZERVILLE, D.O (F)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lawrence Park Osteopathy:
LPO is an established multidisciplinary and collaborative clinic in Toronto, ON. We treat a wide demographic with musculoskeletal post-surgical concerns, disorders, and injuries, as well as pregnant women, post partum care and women going through peri-menopause.
3 practitioners already on site : RMT, ND and DO (F).
The clinic is conveniently located at the corner of Lawrence/Yonge, Subway in the building.
Evaluate patients to established individual plan of care in the field of physiotherapy/pelvic floor therapy, to treat one-on-one independently within your scope of practice, and to instruct and educate patients through their rehabilitation process.
– Masters Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school, as well as a pelvic floor training.
– In good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
– Demonstrated effectiveness as an interdisciplinary team member.
– Has a minimum of PHS Level 1 or equivalente
– Ideally has 1+ years of work experience.
– Must own your own laptop to be used for charting and communication
– Willing to do pro bono talks in the community is an asset and highly encouraged
Job Type: Full-time ideally
Monthly rent or split to be determined.