Position: Full Time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Closing date: Fall 2018 or when filled
Contact name: Gayle Hulme
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone: 403 990 1136
Join an Experienced PELVIC HEALTH TEAM!
- self-directed and passionate about Pelvic Health Physiotherapy?
- exceptional with patient engagement and eager to learn through mentorship?
- ready to jump into a thriving, dedicated pelvic health caseload?
- wanting to be a part of a respected team of Physiotherapists?
- minimum of 3 years in physiotherapy private practice with training in at least female incontinence/Level 1
- particular interest in the peri-natal population, pelvic pain, and prolapse
- intermediate to advanced orthopedic skills an asset
- acupuncture or Gunn IMS certification preferred
Additional training in clinical Pilates, yoga, or instructing group classes would make you a stand-out candidate to offer services at both our locations.
Be a part of a progressive physiotherapy company where we are bridging the gap between individual rehab and real life activity. We have two locations just walking distance from each other; our Clinic offers 8 private treatment rooms with opportunity to learn from the many experienced pelvic health physiotherapists on staff and our Studio is a wide open space hosting 3 Pilates V2Max Reformers – perfect for peri-natal exercise groups, advanced return to running classes, and educational seminars.