Closing date: August 11, 2018
Are you interested in joining an interdisciplinary cancer rehabilitation team made up of physiotherapists, RMTs, RNs and a PTA?
Haley Rehab has been established for over 15 years in Ottawa and has a strong liaison with primary physicians, oncologists and surgeons. Our mission is to provide holistic treatment by assisting orthopedic, lymphedema and cancer patients in regaining optimal health.
As a team, we’re committed to continuous learning, teaching, collaboration, and innovation. We’re passionate about what we do and it shows in both our dynamism and our experience. Most of all, we’re compassionate and caring in the way we treat our patients and each other.
What’s in it For You?
- Full-time hours treating patients one-on-one in private rooms
- A steady stream of referrals with the opportunity to build your own clientele
- An attractive compensation package with predictable, bi-weekly income
- The support you need, including; scheduling, billing
- A team of like-minded professionals offering guidance and mentorship
- Reward, recognition, and professional development opportunities
- An encouraging clinic owner who is committed to your success
- A chance to improve people’s health and well-being
You’ll be the Perfect Fit if:
- You’re registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- You have two years of full-time experience in a private outpatient orthopaedic setting
- You have certifications in manual therapy, myofascial therapy, acupuncture and dry needling or a willingness to pursue this area
- You have strong interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- You want to learn and grow within a thriving rehab clinic
- You’re interested in working in a specialized area with surgical patients
- You’re friendly, adaptable, open-minded, outgoing, and confident
- You show a commitment to lifelong learning and are interested in becoming certified in lymphedema management
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Louise Haley, PT, RN
Director & Founder
Recipient of the Ontario College of Physiotherapy Award of Distinction