This course is open to those that have previously completed this course (Clinical Skills For Treating Pain) and would like to re-do it. See below for more information!
4 Wednesday evening sessions in February/March from 6-10pm Toronto time
- February 6th
- February 13th
- February 27th
- March 6th
Join this unique venue for learning one of the most important skills that physiotherapists can learn in today’s evidence-based landscape. You must have access to speakers/web camera!
Renew your commitment to assessing and treating the sensitive nervous system.
Did you know that the Level III – Clinical Skills For Treating Pain course has been completely revamped to help you with ease of integration into clinical practice?
Do you feel like you need a refresher on how to assess and treat the sensitive nervous system?
Look no further than this BRAND new course for therapists who have already done Level III but are still struggling with how to put these principles into practice.
This course is ONLY for those who have already completed Level III but want a “do-over”.
Fresh, simple, timely! With repetition, comes deep learning.
Join us online for four evenings for a live version of the updated Level III course!
Through completion of this course, participants will learn:
- The nuts and bolts of pain science
- How to explain pain to patients using metaphors
- The difference between central pain, neuropathic pain and nociceptive pain
- Practical clinical tools for the treatment of chronic pain to compliment your current manual therapy clinical skills and improve patient outcomes
- How to use graded exposure and motivational tools to increase patient compliance
Prerequisite: Level III
Four Wednesday evening sessions in February/March from 6-10pm Toronto time
Dates: February 6th, February 13th, February 27th, March 6th 2019
Please note: You must have access to speakers/web camera