Has it been at least a year since you have done your basic pelvic health training levels? Do you still have questions that you wish you could go back and review? Would you like to see an assessment completed from start to finish? Would you like an opportunity to practice some of the skills taught on the original courses? Do you want to be updated on the newest research as it pertains to each level?
Then this refresher course is for you!
Level I ACE Objectives:
- Review advanced anatomy tidbits as they pertain to incontinence/prolapse
- Review therapuetic progressions for incontinence
- Review therapeutic progressions for prolapse
- Review therapeutic progressions for radical prostatectomy
- Watch a live assessment of female incontinence/prolapse
- Watch a live assessment of male incontinence
- Have the opportunity to send in requests for the clinical skills lab; these skills will be reviewed in lab and practiced in small groups.
- Have the opportunity to ask specific case-based questions
These refresher courses can be taken individually or in a grouped format, depending on your own learning requirements. They will be very practical and interactive. If you have ever thought about mentoring with a pelvic health expert or auditing one of the courses to review the content, than this may be the course series for you. Improve your skills and clinical reasoning ability. Join us for this exciting clinical update courses! It’s like basic training, or boot camp, only better!
Level I course (or equivalent). Includes vaginal and rectal palpation.
One day course – hours to be determined
Registration begins on the first day 15 minutes prior to the start time.
|Early bird before 09/29/2017||Standard rate after 09/30/2017|
|If registering for ONE ACE course:||$265 + HST ($299.45 incl. HST)||$290 + HST ($327.70 incl. HST)|
|If registering for TWO ACE courses:||$478 + HST ($540.14 incl. HST)||$522 + HST ($589.86 incl. HST)|
|If registering for THREE ACE courses:||$650 + HST ($734.50 incl. HST)||$710 + HST ($802.30 incl. HST)|