Has it been at least a year since you have done your basic pelvic health training levels? Do you still have questions that you wish you could go back and review? Would you like to see an assessment completed from start to finish? Would you like an opportunity to practice some of the skills taught on the original courses? Do you want to be updated on the newest research as it pertains to each level?
Then this refresher course is for you!
Level III ACE Objectives:
- Review the neuroscience behind persistent pain
- Review the neuroscience of a chronic stress response
- Look critically at the use of psychosocial screening questionnaires
- Learn a new screening tool, The Central Sensitization Inventory (CSI)
- Watch a live assessment of complex pelvic pain
- Small group case studies to learn critical clinical reasoning skills for persistent pain
These refresher courses can be taken individually or in a grouped format, depending on your own learning requirements. They will be very practical and interactive. If you have ever thought about mentoring with a pelvic health expert or auditing one of the courses to review the content, than this may be the course series for you. Improve your skills and clinical reasoning ability. Join us for this exciting clinical update courses! It’s like basic training, or boot camp, only better!
Level I, II and III courses (or equivalent)
One day course – hours to be determined
Registration begins on the first day 15 minutes prior to the start time.
|Early bird before 09/29/2017||Standard rate after 09/30/2017|
|If registering for ONE ACE course:||$265 + HST ($299.45 incl. HST)||$290 + HST ($327.70 incl. HST)|
|If registering for TWO ACE courses:||$478 + HST ($540.14 incl. HST)||$522 + HST ($589.86 incl. HST)|
|If registering for THREE ACE courses:||$650 + HST ($734.50 incl. HST)||$710 + HST ($802.30 incl. HST)|