WE ARE HIRING!
Position: Element Physiotherapy is looking for a vibrant, motivated, forward-thinking part-time or full-time permanent physiotherapist or pelvic health physiotherapist to join our team. The successful applicant will be taking over an established part-time ortho caseload. Option to mix caseload with ortho and pelvic health physiotherapy. New grads welcome to apply!
Starting Date: August 1, 2019 *negotiable
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Contact: Cover letter & resume directed to Tryna DeGagne BMR PT BSc
Phone Number: 204-728-4466
- Element Physiotherapy is a 4 year old, up and coming clinic in the community. We offer both ortho/msk services and pelvic health physiotherapy services.
- The clinic is situated in in the lower level of beautifully renovated building, next to an X-ray clinic and a Registered Massage Therapist. Located on the main level of the building are the offices of both an orthopaedic & general surgeon.
- Our team consists of three physiotherapists, a full time administrative assistant and three part-time physiotherapy assistants. Our therapists are manual therapy oriented and believe in exercise-based rehabilitation.
- The clinic is wheel chair accessible (elevator to the lower level), has 5 closed door treatment rooms and a small gym area.
- Assessments are 60 minutes in length, follow up visits 30-45 minutes in length
- Monday – Friday; Daytime & Evening hours (clinic hours 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
- Varied Orthopaedic Caseload (mainly private insurance, pre/post surgical, MPIC & WCB)
- Pelvic Health (strong prenatal/postpartum ortho & Women’s Pelvic Health referrals)
- 1:1 and group mentoring, case-study discussions (ortho & pelvic floor)
- Education fund, benefits available for full-time permanent employees
- Flexible holiday time
- Electronic charting
- The candidate is required to be in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba (CPM)
- The candidate is required to possess Physiotherapy Malpractice Insurance as per CPM’s requirements
- Motivated to build a growing caseload
- Pelvic Floor certification, or intention to a significant asset
- Acupuncture and/or dry needling an asset