Position: Pelvic Health / Orthopaedic Physiotherapist
City: Oshawa and Newcastle
Closing date: Remain open until position is filled
Contact name: Ana Whelan
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durham Pelvic Health is located in Durham Region. We have locations in Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice and Newcastle. We are looking for a part time position to be filled with great potential to grow into a full time Pelvic Health/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist position. The candidate would be willing to work in both Newcastle and Oshawa locations. Administrative assistance is provided at both locations.
- Our clinic in Newcastle has been established for over 10 years within a medical building. Opportunity to work and collaborate with other physiotherapists available. We have a great referral base from medical doctors, specialists in the area, midwives and naturopathic doctors.
- Our Oshawa location has been established for 3 years. Currently we are in-house 1 day per week with potential to grow into 2 days per week.
- Level 1 and 2 pelvic health courses with willingness to take pelvic health courses
- Orthopaedic experience with level 1 and 2 as an asset
- Be rostered with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to perform internal pelvic examinations
Mentorship is available with a lab assistant for Pelvic Health Solutions