Position Part-Time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City Toronto (downtown)
Closing date November 1, 2018
Contact name Dr. Shawna Darou, ND
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: We have an immediate opening for a part-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist for 15-20 hours per week. Availability evenings and Saturdays is an asset.
This is an amazing opportunity to join our community of health practitioners that are passionate about women’s health.
Darou Wellness (www.darouwellness.com) is an integrative health clinic with a special focus on women’s health, fertility, pregnancy, and all things hormones in beautiful Queen West, downtown Toronto. We are growing and looking to add more service to our community.
The ideal candidate to join our team will be passionate about Women’s Health, and:
- Have 1 or more years of experience in private practice;
- Be duly licensed and rostered with the College of Physiotherapists for internal assessment and treatments;
- Have completed level 1 and level 2 with Pelvic Health Solutions or equivalent program;
- Have a continuous thirst for learning
- Be confident and collaborate with the practitioners on the team and referring specialists
- Be able to create positive and lasting relationships with their patients
Please attach your current resume for consideration.