Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Contact email: email@example.com
Core Restore Physiotherapy Inc. is a Physiotherapist-owned clinic, with a strong reputation through word of mouth, in addition to a broad referral base through Midwife, OBGYN, Physician, Health Care and Fitness professionals. We are rapidly growing and looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Physiotherapist to join our positive, friendly team. Located in the Hills of Headwaters, Orangeville is known for its attractive scenery, active community, beautiful hiking and biking trails, food, arts and culture.
Situated in the Headwaters Racquet Club, our Wellness Centre features a Midwifery clinic in addition to our Physiotherapy clinic. Core Restore Physiotherapy caters to patients who want to regain their optimum strength and health through proven practices in physiotherapy, as well as offering a strong focus on pelvic floor, core and diastasis rehabilitation. We are committed to providing high quality physiotherapy care for patients on a personalized, one-to-one basis. We are proud to foster a positive and creative work environment and value the importance of work/ lifestyle balance.
- Motivated physiotherapist with experience practicing in pelvic health
- Strong orthopaedic background and skills
- Use of combination exercise prescription, manual therapy, acupuncture treatment.
- ISM (Integrated System Model) based assessment and treatment; ISM certified or interest in training
- Experience in a private clinic setting
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Performing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Accurate and timely record keeping for all patients
- Contributing to a positive patient experience
- Communicating with appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills developments
- Registered with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and in good standing
- 2-5 years Physiotherapy practice experience would be an asset
To apply please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at: www.corerestorephysio.com