Position: Full time/ Part time pelvic health or Pilates Certified Physical Therapist
City: Port Moody
Closing date: March 31st, 2019
It’s official! Bump Physio & Co is set to open its doors later this spring in beautiful Port Moody BC, and we are looking for heart-centred, client centred and genuine therapists to join our team! Our mission is simple: to create a welcoming environment for women to feel empowered and to support their health in a positive, safe and therapeutic way. Do you choose to empower your clients through education, exceptional hands on skills and have a positive and kind approach to care? If so, you might be just what we are looking for!
We are currently looking for full and part-time health care providers to join our team. This company is growing quickly, and we would love to hear from you so we can share our vision for the future. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team dedicated to changing the face of maternal health care in Canada.
Heath Care provider duties and characteristics:
- Planning and providing pregnancy, postpartum and pelvic health and assessments, treatments and home exercise programs for clients
- Electronic documentation of client treatment sessions is required. Knowledge of Jane clinic software management is an asset
- Liaising with clients’ referral networks, writing reports and letters of support when required
- Teaching: a great therapist must be a great teacher. Your exceptional communication skills, knowledge of orthopedic and manual therapy and approachability will help you excel in this role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be a life-long learner: Be interested and open to new experiences, opportunities and courses
- Be funny, kind, caring, a good listener and have fantastic client relation skills
- Optional: Community engagement at local events, workshops and being active on social media
Why should you work for Bump Physio?
- We are a community of therapists who love all things bump related
- We advocate for better maternal health care and we support our clients journey wholeheartedly
- Be a part of a team ready to discuss clinical cases in an open, collaborative environment
- One-on-one 60 minute assessments, 45 minute follow ups
- Bi-monthly team in-services with guest speakers on a variety of topics throughout the year
- Multiple opportunities for both personal and professional growth in fast growing and underserved area of practice
- Opportunities for clinical research and mentorship
- Work in a highly sought-after area of practice
- Must Possess a Masters of Physical Therapy, DC, Clinical Pilates and/or RMT certificate
- Fully registered and in good standing with professional regulating body
- Membership with PABC or other professional organization an asset, but not essential
- Familiarity with MAC programs and software
Commission based. Please inquire for more information
Please email email@example.com to set up a coffee date to chat so we can get to know each other!