Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Closing Date: Remain open until position is filled
Contact Name: Keri Martin Vrbanac
Phone Number: 519 578-4000
A Body In Motion’s Pelvic Physiotherapy team is growing again and we are looking for a very enthusiastic and motivated Registered Pelvic Physiotherapist to become a part of our family and meet the demands of a growing practice! We would love the opportunity to meet those individuals interested in part-time and/or full-time employment.
Our physiotherapist owned clinics are located just outside of downtown Kitchener and at the Medical Center at The Boardwalk in Waterloo and are beautifully built spaces with private treatment rooms. Our goal is to provide an integrative and supportive environment to all team members in an enjoyable atmosphere that has continued to flourish over the last 17 years. Our clinics also have the privilege of offering Registered Massage Therapy along with Registered Physiotherapy, which has allowed us to work as a collaborative team to ensure our clients are receiving the very best care.
Our ideal candidate would require an incredible passion for pelvic health and a strong desire to collaborate and mentor with an incredible team of dedicated practitioners. This candidate would benefit from:
- having 2 or more years of experience in a private practice.
- being a registered member in good standing with their provincial College.
- being duly licensed and rostered with the College of Physiotherapists for internal assessments and treatments.
- having completed level 1 and level 2 with Pelvic Health Solutions or an equivalent program. Further level completion is an asset.
- being comfortable treating both male and female clients.
- possessing a strong desire to continue to expand their knowledge base and share their compassion with a diverse client population.
- having strong orthopedic skills to enhance and support pelvic treatments.
- all are open for discussion and new graduates with a pelvic passion are encouraged to apply and mentor
Electronic charting and strong administrative support both assist with paperwork requirements and organized scheduling. Our long standing and respectful relationships with medical doctors, obstetrician/gynecologists, urologists, midwives, naturopaths, registered massage therapists, chiropractors, surgeons and osteopaths as well as the most incredible referrals from current and past patients, and colleagues continue to expand our pelvic practice and we are looking for an exceptional physiotherapist who is eager to grow in a thriving environment.
Those interested in joining our ABIM family should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!