Position: Part Time Physiotherapist
Contact name: Kristen Parise
Contact email: email@example.com
Blueberry Therapy is growing to meet the demand of our incredible clients and referral sources. We are a physiotherapist owned Pelvic Health and Pediatric Health and Wellness centred located in the heart of Dundas. Our team is multidisciplinary and includes, massage therapy, counselling, speech therapy, osteopathy, dietetics and a nurse practitioner. Our vision is to provide outstanding services for our clients, which include woman, men and children.
To deliver on this vision we need a vibrant, dedicated Pelvic Health Physiotherapist who wants to help this thriving practice continue to grow and provide evidence based care for its clients. The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed at a minimum Level 1 and Level 2 from Pelvic Health Solutions or an equivalent program
- Rostered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario for internal assessment and treatment
- A passion to learn and grow as a member of a dynamic team
- Excellent clinical and customer service skills
- The ability to work some evenings and weekends
If you are interested in this position and have not yet completed your pelvic health course but have the desire to learn, please send your cover letter and resume. We will review every candidate and are most concerned about the fit of the candidate.
If you are interested in working with an incredible team and want to learn and grow as a therapist please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us: www.blueberrytherapy.ca