Position: Part-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Location: Markham, Ontario
Closing Date: December 31, 2018
Contact: Dr. Jennifer Corey ND RMT RAc
We are seeking a part-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist for 10-15 hours per week. Availability evenings and Saturdays is an asset.
Balanced Living is an integrative clinic with a special focus on women’s health, fertility, pregnancy and postpartum. We are growing and looking to add your specialty to assist our patients.
The ideal candidate to join our team will be passionate about Women’s Health, and:
- Have 1 or more years of experience in private practice;
- Be licensed with the College of Physiotherapists for internal assessment and treatments;
- Have completed level 1 and level 2 with Pelvic Health Solutions or equivalent program;
- Have a continuous thirst for learning
- Be confident and collaborate with the practitioners at Balanced Living (Naturopathic Doctor, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturist, and Psychotherapist)
Only those candidates who are a good fit will be contacted. Please attach your current resume for consideration.