Location: Bloor and Christie (Christie Station)
Closing Date: ongoing
Contact name: Tania Tabar
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborative clinic looking for a Physiotherapist with Orthopaedic/Sports rehab and/or Pelvic Health
Qualifications / Skills
- In good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as an interdisciplinary team member.
- Good time management skills.
- Work within the framework of prevention and long-term wellness.
- Has a broad understanding of health, including the socio-economic and political aspects.
- Takes a trauma-informed approach to care.
- Ideally has 1+ year of work experience.
- Diploma in Manipulation
- Acupuncture certified
- Taping experience
- 3+ years work experience
We are a multi-disciplinary and collaborative health care clinic. Currently we offer Naturopathic Medicine, psychotherapy, and Registered Massage Therapy.